Appliance Recycling Program
RECYCLE. GET A REBATE. FEEL GREAT.
The Appliance Recycling Program offers in-home pick-up of your old working fridge and/or freezer, and we’ll give you a $30 rebate for each one you recycle. Not only will you save money on your energy bills, but you will feel good knowing your appliance is being recycled responsibly.
APPLIANCES WE ACCEPT
We accept up to three working full-sized fridges and/or freezers per household, and we’ll give you $30 for each qualifying fridge and/or freezer we pick up.
When you recycle an eligible full-sized fridge and/or freezer, we can also take your working dehumidifier, window air conditioner, undersized (bar-sized) fridge, and/or undersized freezer. These appliances aren’t eligible for a rebate, but we’ll take them and recycle them for you for free!
Our trusted service provider, PureSphera Recovery and Recycling will pick up your appliance and make sure it’s recycled in an environmentally-friendly way.
Find out if your appliance qualifies below
DO YOU AND YOUR APPLIANCE QUALIFY?
- You’re a homeowner in Manitoba.
- You’re over the age of 18 and own the appliance(s) being recycled.
- Your appliance(s) is in a residential single-family property or condo (seasonal properties, apartments, and businesses don’t qualify).
- Your fridge/freezer is at least 20 years old and 10 cubic feet or larger.
- Your appliance(s) is in working condition and capable of cooling.
- Your appliance(s) is in its original location and plugged in at the time of pick-up.