You may have heard that LEDs are the latest and greatest lighting products on the market, but maybe you’re still working through your stockpile of old and inefficient incandescent bulbs.
Here are 5 reasons why you should make the switch to LEDs right now:
- They last up to 25 years, while incandescent bulbs only last about a year. This means they don’t need to be replaced as often, which means fewer bulbs in our landfills.
- They use up to 80% less electricity than incandescents. Every LED you install can save you up to $4 per year on your energy bill.
- They’re versatile. LED bulbs and fixtures come in a variety of shapes, styles, and colours. Whether you need an ambient fixture for your foyer or a bright task light for your workspace, there’s an LED for your needs.
- They can be smart. Smart LED bulbs can be connected to your Wi-Fi and controlled from your smartphone or tablet. Some can even change colour and be synced to movies and music.
- Still not convinced? We’re offering instant rebates on them right now! Visit a participating retailer before April 30 to take advantage of these reduced prices.